Long Zirconia Bridge Supported by Implants
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Cases/Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Bridge
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Use: Anywhere
- Certification: CE, FDA, SGS
- Delivery Ways: FedEx/UPS/DHL
- Raw Meterials: Zirconia Blocks and Ceramic
- Shade: Different Shades as Request
- Trademark: Footian
- Specification: Zirconium blocks
- HS Code: 9021210000
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Kind: Zirconium
- Material: Zirconium
- Production Time: 3 Days in Lab Production Time
- Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
- Productivity: 200 Cases/Day
- Shape: Customized
- Transport Package: Bubble Bags, Foam, Plastic Zip Bags
- Origin: China
You may ask yourself, what is a zirconium bridge and why would I choose this? A zirconium bridge is designed in the same manner as other types of dental bridges. However, there are many advantages to choosing this type of bridge when compared.
What sets this type of bridge apart from the others is that it is made from Zirconium oxide, a strong form of dental ceramic. This substance is compatible with the human body. Which means that your body should not have any negative reactions to a bridge made of this material. There are people who have an allergy to metals used in other types of bridges. There is no metal used in a zirconia bridge, therefore it is a perfect choice for those with metal allergies.
Are there other advantages to having zirconia bridgework? Of course. Let's focus on those for a moment.
- The translucent appearance will be a better match to your natural teeth
- No base metal means no black line at the edge of the gums, giving your gum line a more natural look with Zirconium Bridges
- Less preparation
- Minimal tooth reduction is needed to ensure a good fit of the zirconia bridgework
- Less sensitivity
What is involved in the fitting process? It is the same as fitting any other type of bridge. We will discuss all of the pros and cons of the procedure with you.
As with everything, there are a few disadvantages to the zirconia bridge. Cost can be an issue as it is more expensive than more traditional types of bridges. The important factor in this is that you should not shop by price alone when choosing a type of dental bridge. It is important that you look at all of your options and weigh the pros and cons carefully before making any decisions. We want you to love your smile. Another disadvantage of zirconia bridges is the surface of the crown can become rough and rub against your natural teeth. This can cause the crowns to wear and become less effective.
While making your decision about the type of bridgework you would like to have. Imagine yourself, your new smile, having less tooth sensitivity, needing less tooth preparation for the procedure, and a more natural look to your bridgework. We believe the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages of the zirconia bridges.